The following are the key processes that we focus on - although that doesn’t mean they are all we can do - far from it.
PD Models utilises the latest in technology to deliver 3D printed parts to a level that is second to none. Using our ProJet MJP 3600 Series machine, we can produce detailed, highly accurate parts with a surface quality unmatched by other machines. The level of detail produced really is stunning. Constructed parts are smooth and durable and have no problem reproducing fine details, such as logos with pin sharp precision. With minimal layer lines or stepping, the printer cuts down on the need for post processing compared with other machines. From high tolerance engineered parts to highly textured CGI sculpted figurines, anything is possible.
Results Achievable with the The ProJet MJP 3600
The ProJet MJP 3600 offers:- High-definition parts with crisp details and smooth surface finish.
- Ultra-fine definition, pin sharp details and wall sections down to 0.2mm can be achieved.
- Selectable print resolution for a balance of speed, quality and cost.
- Parts can be drilled, glued, painted, plated, cast and more.
- Highly-delicate detailed geometries are possible, as the support material is made from wax and is easily removed from parts.
- Moving parts are possible.
What our clients say
" PDModels has always provided us excellent service. we use the master prints to make rubber molds for metal casting for collectors who have very high expectations, so cleanness and accuracy of printing are essential. we have enjoyed high-quality prints and excellent customer service with fast turnaround.I would gladly recommend PDModel to any company looking for great quality at an economical rate. " David Saunders - Megalith Games Ltd.